Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it me or is my friend parenting skills low?

I have a friend who talks to her kids about her personal life. It could be about anything and she talks to them about it. Especially her love life. I think that she should talk to adults about that and not tell her kids her personal business. I never said anything to her. My parents never did that to me and I would not do that to my children. Is it me or is this just wrong?Is it me or is my friend parenting skills low?
It is wrong. How will her children respect her and trust that she's the one who can do anything?





We all thought that about our parents when we were young. No matter what, they'd know the right thing to do ...they'd see that we were safe. I think your friend is depriving those kids of that security.





I guess the one good thing she's doing is serving as a bad influence! lol She's convinced you not to copy her behaviors.





You don't mention the ages of her kids, but if they're still pretty young maybe you could exert a little normalcy in their lives and go over once in a while to read to them or take them out for a DQ. It stands to reason that they might be missing some plain old little kid time.





Thanks for considering these children. When you get to Heaven you'll have an extra star in your crown.Is it me or is my friend parenting skills low?
Why would you think at all this is wrong? Not only is she communicating with her kids, she also lets them understand her as a person, and because she is sharing so much with them, I am pretty sure that they will share much more with her. Above all, her kids will love her for trusting them.





So perhaps you need to rethink your outlook on all this. Because kids aren't those ';little precious'; things you always think of them as.
its not wrong , but its not right .


i suggest talking to this friend , and telling her .


and telling her , if she needs to talk about those things .


you are there .


goodluck , i hope this helped =]
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment