Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you like best about the Y!A parenting section (as opposed to other sections)?

I like that there are no ';Am I pregnant?'; Q's.





Whoops...no, wait...nevermind.What do you like best about the Y!A parenting section (as opposed to other sections)?
LOL am i pregnant, I always say yes to them. This is honestly the most helpful section for me. I bug everyone with my variety of questions in this section, I ask my health ones in here, my relationship ones, my food ones lol, everything. I like the Surfing section, martial arts, and food and drink as well jsut to get away from the debates. And when I'm feeling REALLY immature i go to Polls and Surveys.What do you like best about the Y!A parenting section (as opposed to other sections)?
i like the civility, intellectual edge, originality of the questions, and general tone of respect.











rofl. okay, parenting just happens to be a general topic that interests me. i venture over to religion sometimes because that's an interesting topic to me, too, but those guys are even ruder than the people here, if you can imagine such a thing. and while i'm also interested in politics, the politics section is a pitiful mud wrestling pit.
I like how there are real parents on here that can actually give you advice from experience, except for the occasional troll. And the ';Am I pregnant'; questions usually aren't asked to much on here haha. I also like that moms have respect towards one another and can show that they do care about children, even if they don't know them!
I like our little community and that there's always a familiar looking avatar staring back at you.


On a serious note though, I speak to some fantastic mums, it's just little things, I answered a question where I said the last name of my Fiance, and one lady remembered it and said it in an answer to one of my questions, it just shows that people on here do take notice of what you say if you know what I mean.


I have been a member of many forums, and have never felt so welcomed by any section - I love it!
That I can actually answer the questions and/or (try to) help someone who's going through something I had gone through.





I venture over to the Mathematics section at times (stats is my thing) to see what's going on at times, but I gotta tell you, no one gets in heated discussions there. Pretty boring.
Here in the Parenting section ( for the most part) mothers have real concerns %26amp; issues. Also there is a wonderful support group of those willing to help with these problems and issues. We are our own lil community, with our own set of friends to help each other through the perils of parenting.
I like the fact that it is mostly parents on here which means they have a HEART. A lot of people in other sections (especially the PETS sections) are absolutely HEARTLESS to others feelings. But it seems that after having children people learn compassion towards others.





EDIT: just me - I agree that the dog section people are crazy! lol
i'm a SAHM so right now being a parent is my life.


i also like the polls section, those are always fun,


marriage and divorce people are actually the nicest so far as i can tell,


the dog people are crazy....


parenting is my favorite though mainly bc parenting is my life.
I get to read very, VERY heated debates on different parenting methods...it's very entertaining :)





I also venture over to the Books and Authors section because I'm a book worm like that...and I'm also a photographer so I'm always in the photography section.
Because your here of course.
My contacts are mostly here.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment