Friday, November 25, 2011

What colors should I use in the design of a baby/parenting website???

i am designing a baby website, and I need to know what are the best colors that could be used for this...any help greatly appreciated.....What colors should I use in the design of a baby/parenting website???
Being a new mommy I think that soft yellow is a very neutral color that works and is pleasing to the eye. Or use baby yellow, blue, pink, lavendar. Any of those soft colors will make a mommy feel warm inside for the baby colors. If your pages are going towards children older than toddlers then you should use primary colors such as red, blue, yellow, etc.What colors should I use in the design of a baby/parenting website???
I think rainbow
I think baby blue and bright red and light yellow would make it stand out but look awesome.
pink and blue and yellow
Maybe a light pink, light blue, and pastel yellow. Those are all pretty, and still won't kill the eyes.
I agree with stormy and as blue represents a boy and pink a girl it seems quite fitting,as long as they are not too bright, keep them mellow.Good Luck!
soft colors like baby blue, soft pink, soft minty green, lilac, white, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment