Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you think Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus Eight has good parenting skills?

i was just wondering because i'm not so sure myself...Do you think Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus Eight has good parenting skills?
Probably good enough for 8 kids. I know more patient people, lol. And I know it's hard to teach little kids not to hit each other sometimes, but it seems like she just gives up making them not get violent with each other.





So I think for 8 kids, she's pretty good. But she'd probably be better if she was more patient.Do you think Kate Gosselin from Jon and Kate Plus Eight has good parenting skills?
I do. Just because she is quite the female dog. I have never seen 3-4 year old children behave that well. They are well mannered and have great personalities and behavioral skills just a tad bit over worked lol.
i think she is good with the kids but i dont know how her poor husband deals with tall the crap from her poor guy
yes. she does a wonderful job taking care of eight kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment