Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi do yous go to your parenting classes Before your baby's born?

I never got to go to any of them,I was worried about knowing how to breath when i went in to labour,But i found it all came naturally to me.So 4 kids on i don't feel there essential Hi do yous go to your parenting classes Before your baby's born?
hahaah my were booked in and started on my 38th week I made a point to the midwives that tis was no good as the last one was 3 weeks after my due date even if I was late I wouldn't make it any way I intended on going to the first two but my baby was born 37+6 so no I didn't go .. many people recommended it but I didn't think I missed out.


I was not unrealistic about what to expect or scared but I few girls I worked with due around the same time panicked alot so it helped them these are also the same sort of women that called the midwife or doctor regarding every hiccup heheh I have always been a little more relaxed. I think videos of others giving birth is pointless it would put me off and its too late to turn back now heheh





I never even got a tour of the hospital as I was not told were I was going to be going until I rung up in labour . Hi do yous go to your parenting classes Before your baby's born?
i think i would definately liek to go when i fainally concieve, i think it would be nice to meet other expectant familes also (in th uk they are called anenatal classes)





i know when my auntie went to hers the couples were told to lie back, close their eyes and concentrate on their breathing, which they did and my auntie and hubby fell alseep!! they woke up 2 every 1 peering over them hahaha. xxx
I wasn't going to go, but my mother insisted that me and my husband attend the one day class. We did, I found it very informational and I'm glad we went, because we got a tour of the rooms and I felt more comfortable with getting medications if I needed them.
I went to the first one and was bored the whole way through, so I didn't bother with anymore. And I managed to give birth to a healthy baby girl. When I have another baby, I won't bother with them again.
i agree with u, they are a waste of time, and waste of nhs money, the money should be used towards neonatal i think! you find ur own comfort zone in labour x
all i done was pregnancy yoga %26amp; a breastfeeding course, so got some useful tips, but i feel most of parenting is based on your own Intuition!! 鈾? 鈾? 鈾? 鈾?br>


I never went to any, I went with the flow and read loads of advice on Yahoo! Answers.





I don't feel their necessary as we are made to give birth so it most probably comes naturally to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment