Friday, July 30, 2010

If the parenting board had existed when you were a teenager (before having kids)?

would you have used it, and if so, what for?If the parenting board had existed when you were a teenager (before having kids)?
and if I had a computer instead of a typewriter?? =)





I probably wouldn't of used it. I was too busy outside doing stuff. I literally got off the bus, dropped my bag off at my grandmothers ';Hi gramma . . Bye gramma';, and off across the field I would go to hang out with all the kids in my community. We all met up in a field and spent late afternoon/evening being outside hiking, bike riding, exploring, and usually ended up walking home in the moonlight. Wouldn't of had time for it even if I was able to access it. There were far more entertaining things out there to do. Oh how I miss that lifestyle.If the parenting board had existed when you were a teenager (before having kids)?
Whenever I see a person on the parenting board who is not a parent, I always wonder what it is that draws them here. I have actually been meaning to post a question to those said users to get there input. There use to be three regulars who claimed not to be parents, but I actually haven't seen them in a while.





Anyway, back to your question. Since I am no longer a teenager, and since I did not use Yahoo as a teenager (and yes, it was here when I was a teenager), I guess the answer is no.
In my teen years I would have definitely used this site for trolling on weeknights when there is nothing to do. I would have been a good, funny troll though. Not a rude, mean and offensive one.





I might have thrown in a few chemistry questions too. I took a lot of college prep courses and had my face in the books a lot. Also, boy questions, make-up/hair tips and music questions would have been a part of my Y!A experience.





Ah, the ';complicated'; life of a teenager!
No..when I was a teenager I was more entertained with being out of the house. Maybe if I were to ';discover'; y!a as a teenager, the celebrity section would have grabbed my attention. The parenting board would have been the furthest thing from my mind at those times. I was a kid and could have care less about babies, honestly.
I don't think so... I had so many other interests at that time. On the other hand, maybe I would've used it to try to understand ';my'; parents. The problem is, even though I didn't like it, I did understand. So, I'm back to... ';I don't think so';. Was that as clear as mud?





:0)


.
Nope, but we did not have internet.








I would loved to have found this site when I was pregnant with any one of my children though. It would have been great to be able to share experiences with others that were going through the same thing.
I would have probably asked a lot of ';am I pregnate'; questions because I was a teenager having sex. LOL! If I was a day late, I was worried about it even though I was on birth control.
Hmm. I might have read some of the peoples stuff, especially dads having kids and if they were happy, but other than that nah.
No, when I was a teen I always outside. If I hadn't stumbled across it and developed a slight attachment for it I wouldn't use it now.
Oh I would have stayed in fashion and beauty. I could just see myself now.


*If I wore a pair of black shoes.. could I pull off a brown belt if my shoes had goldish brown straps? Or would that be a fashion no no?';
i would not have used the parenting board. i wouldnt want to hang out with a bunch of parents. parents are like old and stuff. gosh
Noo, i was way to involved with other things as a teenager to be on here, heck...we didn't even have a computer until was like 34!
Since I am a 16 month old bunny I am technically a teenager by bunny standards!





(..__/)


(='.'=)


(';)_(';)
Seriously Doubt It!
No, probably not. I don't think i would even know it existed.
I would like to say no, but I probably would have and I probably would have been a troll. One of the ones we know and hate now. Sad, isn't it?
Yes. I am always looking for new tips and advice.
Yes, I don't have any children and I have been using it for months. Although as of yesterday my nephew is living with me and my bf.
No, I probably wouldn't have. I was a busy teen and if I wasn't doing something, I was talking on the phone or reading.
nope. What good would it be i dont want to hear a bunch of old people tell me im wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment