Friday, July 30, 2010

If YA hadn't been invented, who would you most likely be arguing about parenting styles with?

My 8 other personalities.If YA hadn't been invented, who would you most likely be arguing about parenting styles with?
I don't argue, I couldn't care less if people don't like my opinion, they don't have to raise my kids and vice versa. I always think its a riot when topics get heated on here, I like to give my opinion, and I get thumbs down sometimes but whatever I don't take offense. I also don't give thumbs down to every person I don't agree with because everyone has a right to their opinion, doesn't mean it needs to change my life or get my panties in a bunch! :)If YA hadn't been invented, who would you most likely be arguing about parenting styles with?
don't normally argue over parenting, But if i had to pick who I would likely argue with, it would be my Mom...LOL


She knows I am a terrific mother and raised 4 boys who are now all grown and gone. She would allow my boys to have anything they wanted, that was our only tiff.
The MIL, although to be honest I would talk to her volunterly about parenting, but she sure does take delight in telling me her views and of course mine are wrong.
I don't really argue with anyone about their parenting styles... everyone is different. I give my opinions if asked.
No one really. It's funny, hardly any of my opinions ever surfaced because that's not what my friends/family talk about.
No one. I don't discuss parenting differences with friends or family.
My friends outside of Y!A. But we wouldn't be arguing, we would be discussing.
probably the peopel i do now - just over at wiki answers probably

No comments:

Post a Comment