Friday, July 30, 2010

';YA is a serious question and answer parenting site'; --agree or disagree?

i've read this line quite a few times yesterday and today, and i wanna know your juicy personal opinions on it.


ready..set...go!';YA is a serious question and answer parenting site'; --agree or disagree?
Yea because I always come here to ask life and death questions, seek serious medical advice, and to rely on some people that have the IQ of a chipmunk.';YA is a serious question and answer parenting site'; --agree or disagree?
I agree and disagree.





YA is not just a parenting site, YA is for all different subjects. I do agree that if people really need help, people should give serious, helpful answers. If they do not know the answer or cannot give decent advice to one of those serious questions, I don't think people should answer.





At other times, though, YA is also fun. We can laugh, talk with friends, and have a good old time trolling those who can't seem to get the forks out of their bums. I don't take YA seriously a lot, but I do try to help those who really need advice. Sometimes it's easier to ask strangers for advice than it is family or friends.
Disagree---





Yahoo is what people make it. If people want some wound tight sight to ask their serious questions on then I am sorry you aren't going to find that here. There is nothing wrong with getting serious once in a while, but honestly how much faith does anyone put in an online forum for parenting advice from complete strangers?





I take everything that is said and done on here with a grain of salt. I have fun and can be serious too but I certainly don't think that it should be stone cold dead serious.





Personally, I love answering the trolls questions, I enjoy asking random questions and I think its funny to read the sarcastic answers.





If you are CONSTANTLY coming on the internet for parenting advice from complete strangers and taking it THAT seriously... you really need to get a life ;)
very serious indeed. These are parents who have questions and we should only have questions about our little ones. i find it quite ridiculous that people play games. this is not a parenting question niether but i will not report it just so i can see who takes parenting and questions and answers seriously.
sometimes. i'm all for the silly questions (not the irritating ones) but i'd leave if there weren't also some good serious ones to balance them out. honestly, the only questions i don't tend to read are the ones the site was probably meant for ... mundane, non-controversial q%26amp;as about the basics of parenting.....
LMAO.....let's see how long this question actually stays up.





Okay let's be honest, sometimes we do ask serious questions and most of us are mature enough to know when a serious answer is required. However I refuse to believe that Y!A is completely devoid of a sense of humor. People who take themselves and life too seriously are boring. Plain and simple.





Having said that, I still wanna know how my ';Up The Nose With A Garden Hose?'; question about nasal extractions violated the hallowed ';Community Guidelines';?!
It can be. Is it always? No. Unfortunately, there are a lot of yahoos (no pun intended) who just fool around on here. There are REAL legit people who use the site as intended though. I enjoy asking and answering questions in a more serious manner. I mean, if someone has a question, even if I think its stupid, why shouldn't I answer it as seriously and as helpful as possible? I try. I really do try.
Sometimes its fun, sometimes serious, sometimes I absolutely hate it!!





I have had serious and helpful advice and also rubbish advice or critism on the same questions.





Then sometimes if I ask a joke question, most people will play along and some will send me hate mail.
It's not a *parenting* site, but it is a question site.





The thing is, as time goes by and we users get to know each other and become friends or enemies, more and more chat questions pop up.
No, this is a ';reassurance'; site. When I ask a question and someone responds ';oh my child did the same thing!'; then I think ';okay, so my boy is normal';. If there is a serious issue- see a doctor (or IM Best Momma).
It should be, I wish it was, but it is the internet and we can't get rid of the people who want to make a joke out of it.
Its a mix of both, I think of it this way if you took everything in life as a parent seriously you would have a heart attack by the time your child is one month old!! LOL
Clearly it is not.


Some questions are serious and some are for fun and some are just people intentionally being annoying.
disagree, I feel that while it was intended for that and some use it as such there are also too many 'trolls' and others who use it to push their beliefs on others
Disagree!!





I still do not get WHY so called Parents come on here, where you have no idea who the fu*k you are asking Q to and ask serious Questions......


Is Best Momma serious?? WTF??
It can be serious sometimes depends what mood some of the Yahooers are in at the time !
Absolutely...just like religion and spirituality.
LMAO! Dis..a..gree!





It's pure entertainment.
im gonna let you all guess my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment