Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I get members, parenting website ?

Whats the best way to get member ? I have a community forum www.ourlilmonsters.co.uk thats been running for just under a year and would like to encourage new members. whats the best way to go about it ?How do I get members, parenting website ?
Make sure all existing members have your website in their signature. Maybe set up a blog using keywords to get people to look at your sight too.How do I get members, parenting website ?
Well you just did it.....it is called advertising......





I'll tune in and see what you're about.....





Hey, I went to your website.....good job......I'll spread the word.
I have no clue
Im not sure how to go about getting new members maybe advertise, but your question should help cause it got me to look at your site and it looks very interesting. I think i might sign up. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment