Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who else is scared for their child's future after reading Pregnancy/Parenting Questions?

I am seriously considering finding a secluded cabin 100 miles from anywhere to shelter my daughter from discovering the rampant stupidity that exists on the Answers site.





I am going to answer over 50% of the questions you ';women'; pose with this single post. If you ever have a question that is remotely similar to these, please refer back to this question as it likely has been answered below.





Question 1. Am I pregnant? My boobs are sore and I am eating more and I had a headache. I had unprotected sex with my b/f plz halp???





Answer 1. Maybe. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH SPERM AND EGGS! Do you think the people that visit this site REALLY know by your everyday symptoms? GO GET A PREGNANCY TEST!!! Most are 2 for 1 anyways.





Question 2. I am 34 weeks pregnant and have been vomiting for the last week, have explosive diarrhea, and blood is running down my leg. What should I do???





Answer 2. CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!! IF YOU DON';T HAVE A PHONE E-MAIL ME AND I WILL CALL THEM FOR YOU!Who else is scared for their child's future after reading Pregnancy/Parenting Questions?
LOL!!! I know how you feel....Who else is scared for their child's future after reading Pregnancy/Parenting Questions?
Move, then. I take it you're American? It seems 99% of the bozos you're talking about are.





Not being in the States myself, I feel -- I hope, anyway -- that I have a lot less to worry about.





(You screwed up question 1 there; you spelled 'pregnant' right.)
HAHAHAHA too funny
Oh yeah, there are some exteme idiots on this site! And the questions you listed, above are two great examples of that idiocy.





However, I think that many women need to just get feedback on things and just communicate with others even over simple or personal things. I do wish that some of them would just stop giving us a bad name. Of course there are plenty of ignorant guys piping up on Yahoo Answers too.





Good luck with keeping your daughter away from stupidity. Idiots are everywhere, they'll find you if you run away!
wow, did you forget your happy pill today?
And yet you respond to the dumb questions LOGAN (from the looks of your profile) so I guess that makes you....... perhaps a person with to much time on your hands or maybe just as dumb.
The first question is kind of normal. But the 2nd one, I'm with you on that one who the heck would walk around bleeding on themselves tell her to go to the HOSPITAL.
I know how you feel. These people think we can look into there uterus and see if theres a baby in there. When I get to a question Do You Think I may be pregnant. I had sex 2 days ago and Im eating alot. I want to laugh. God!!
I agree! There are some really gormless pratts out there! But I suppose it's just like real life. Some are just concerned about things, some are thick, some nasty and some are just mucking about. I sometimes wonder if the person is really that dozy or if they're just being daft to wind people up!

No comments:

Post a Comment