Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need to take a parenting thing to see if i can raise a child..HELP?

So what i have to do is take care of a baby doll that is like a real baby. i am not doing this as a class but i want to have kids but people are telling me to wait till i'm 24 atleast. i want to see what it's like to have a baby around. what i need help on is where do i get these babies and how much do they cost. please help me out. thank you!I need to take a parenting thing to see if i can raise a child..HELP?
I think you should call the local high schools and ask them about it. They may be willing to rent you one, sell an old one, or tell you a good place to get a new one. You could also try your local planned parenthood.





Try googling a ';think it over'; baby doll. I found this page


http://www.realityworks.com/caniorder.ht鈥?/a>





Here's a used one on ebay .. over $300


http://cgi.ebay.com/Reborn-Baby-Think-It鈥?/a>I need to take a parenting thing to see if i can raise a child..HELP?
The babies are about $300 to $1000.
oh my god, to be honest with you, I am quite shocked. To begin with, why do you listen to these stupid people? Well, nobody is taught to be a mum. and how are you going to get these motherly affections and love that comes automatically as soon as you conceive and once you have that child, what on earth is going to stop you from being a mum?? listen, you will never know how much you will love and care for your child until you have him. So true and and experienced it. If you are thinking of getting these 'baby doll' as you call them, well you will never want to b a mum. bear in mind that the minute that child smiles at you and hugs you when he or she wakes up from her sleep, all your hard work and effort is paid off. It is so worth it. So in your case, who is going to do it for u. As far as babies are concerned, its not just the chore, tasks and more chores, its a lot of fun as well. The cuddle, the hugs, the kisses, the touchy feely, so are u expecting all these from a toy or doll??? ahhhaaa, I am not judging you or poking fun or you, but a baby is a human being for god sake and a man made object has never and will never be the same. Girl, I am 23. I was pregnant in my second year of university and I had all the reasons to abort the child had I given my career the main importance. Not trying to boast about it, but I am a very intelligent girl and has always been very good academically. But I decided to go on with the pregnancy. Luckily, I had the support of my parents and husband, I continued my education and went on doing my final year. I got a FIRST in Engineering. so, believe me, a baby brings a lot more than you expect in life. Now I am enjoying her at home until she is a little bit older to start a job. Hope it helps. My princess is 10 months old.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment