Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would be the best title for a parenting book by Lynne Spears?

Mother of Britney and newly-pregnant 16 year old Jamie Lynn...





Looking for creativity here!What would be the best title for a parenting book by Lynne Spears?
';Opps, one of my daughters did it again'; She should promote this book on the Jerry Springer Show.What would be the best title for a parenting book by Lynne Spears?
the cheek of it.

Report Abuse



The Best Ways to Raise a Dysfunctional Family while Making a Profit.
I pimped out my daughters and you can, too!
My Life As A Spears Mom... A Cautionary Tale
';IF I was a bad parent, this is now I did it';





';My daughters are always screwing around';





';Danger: Hazardous Waste';





';A bald daughter, a pregnant teen, her boyfriend commiting statutory rape, and a gold digging son-in-law later...';





';The Ultimate Parenting Guide: A collaboration between Nicole Riche and Lynne Spears.';
If she collaborates with O. J. Simpson it could be:





';Bringing Up %26amp; Taking Out The Trash';
Keep your kids out of Hollywood
watch kids make money for me but mess up their lives!!
101 reasons why you shouldnt listen to your sisters advice








edit;;


oh sorry i thought you meant a parenting book for jamie lynn





ermmm








how about ';make your daughters the best whores they can be';





or ';so you've screwed up your eldest? well heres how to mess up the other one';





';whores. and how i rasied them';





';easy daughters = easy money';








god im ona roll
How to raise grandkids...
Trashy 101: How to Make Sure Your Daughters AREN'T Losers by Doing the Opposite of What I Did
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment