Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is this the babysitting section or the parenting section?

because I just got told to take my happy azz back to the babysitting section, or wherever I came from. That's an insult, right?





PQ: Is babysitting and parenting the same thing? (News to me, lol)Is this the babysitting section or the parenting section?
News to me, too.


I am more interested in the fact that you have a happy azz !!!!


How is this accomplished?because I want a happy azz!


ETA:


did you notice that I changed my name ?


If I speak it, it makes it so !





yeay, a club !!!!





Mom to Boy + 1 ! ~~~we should follow her and thumb her up over in football !!!Is this the babysitting section or the parenting section?
babysitting and parenting are cousins..lol





but seriously how does one get a happy azz? do you eat fairys and rainbows and drink tons of giggle juice or something.. because I want one..lol





Dont listen to the haters Nina... theres always gonna be someone somewhere whos not happy unless attempting to make everyone else miserable
I am gone for a week and still have this dam TC Badge =(





Anyways yes that is a insult LOL Sounds like a school yard insult though LOL.





And babysitting and parenting are no where near the same thing. At least i do not think so.





ETA





LMAO Judo And Nina LOL





LOL Why not judo lets go LOL
Yes, parenting is just glorified babysitting. Lol, but those lucky babysitters get to go home!
lol... last time I checked it was called 'Parenting' and I would be insulted by that.





PQ: I don't think so.
Yay, that's when you know you're doing a good job over there in the Football section!
Where you talking about Bret again? I do have to say you have some knowledge of the game.
im just sitting back admiring yours and judos happy azzes. they are mighty sweet from my view
There isn't even a babysitting section on here... shows what they know.





PQ: NO... not the same thing!
lol...you crack me up. They apparently didn't like what you told them. :D
Parenting, cant you read or are you just a dumb babysitter

No comments:

Post a Comment