Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Temperature during pregnancy? First time parenting tips?

What is the normal temp during pregnancy is it usually higher or lower than normal--any first time parenting tips would be appreciated!Temperature during pregnancy? First time parenting tips?
I don't know what is exactly ';normal'; because I think it would depend on the person. I charted my basal body temperature when ttc. I know that your temp does rise about 0.5 degrees when you ovulate and generally stays elevated if you become pregnant - at least until around the end of your first trimester. It's due to the progesterone your body produces when you are pregnant. Some women also experience hot flashes and night sweats. I have noticed with both pregnancies, I am hotter than normal but I haven't taken my temp.





As for advice, breastfeed your baby - or at least try. There is more research that proves the benefits of breast milk - even if you can only do it for a few months. Learn to let some things go so you can make the most out of every moment with your kids. The world is not going to end if you let the dinner dishes wait until the next morning. Keep a journal. I was good about taking tons of pictures, but I wish I had kept a little journal handy to write down cute little things that my baby had done. I can still recall a lot of them and I'm trying to write many of them down now, but it would've been much easier to jot them down at the time.Temperature during pregnancy? First time parenting tips?
Your basal body temp is usually a few fractions of a degree to a full degree higher when pregnant.





As for tips, hmmm, the list could get super long. #1 sleep as much as you can now, lol. Other than that, most of the stuff you need to know will come to you. Take pics and video! The first year is a blur! Best of luck.
My temperature has remained the same. But Its different with everyone. My sisters temperature was higher than normal.
This same question was asked a few days back.


Try http://www.geocities.com/rubymeera
It depends on the person. Like for me it was higher than normal. But then you could be like me now get cold really easily.... Parenting is hard at first then gets earlier as it goes on
i'm 32 weeks and my temp. has been lower.


not drastic .. just like 97.2.


good luck! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment